About Me

My photo
Hello and welcome to my little space on the WWW (World Wide Web). I am a partner to an active service man in the Royal Australian Navy and a Mum to a very busy four year old boy. When I am not racing around after him I am following my passion taking photos for people and helping them preserve their moment/s for years to come. Here you will find what I get up too and see a sneak peek at the wonderful people that I get to meet and photograph. Session Prices as follows: Family Sessions/ Newborn Sessions/ Maternity Sessions $220 Christening/ Baptism please email. If your interested in having a session please feel free to call: 0421 077 419 or email me kirstinleephotography@hotmail.com and we can arrange a time and date.

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

It's time to make it offical...............

My husband, son, cat, 4 chickens and I are packing up our lives in Sydney and moving to Melbourne!

So................... it's time to offer a SUPER MEGA offer:

ALL sessions are $150.00

small print & conditions:
- 1 Hour
- 1 Location 
- 50 images for you to own
- No more than 4 people (additional $20 pp)
- Location within 10kms radius from Mascot (additional $20 travel allowance applies)
- Offer applies from 01.10.2011 - 01.12.2011
- Full payment due at time of booking
- Special doesn't apply to ACT

If your interested in making a booking a session, bookings will ONLY be accepted via email: kirstinleephotography@hotmail.com

xx Kirst

No comments:

Post a Comment